Who we are
NCWIT Pacesetters is a unique, fast-track program where committed corporate, entrepreneurial, and academic leaders work across organizational boundaries, finding innovative solutions to seemingly unsolvable problems in an intensive, uncompromising, and accelerated pursuit of advocacy and change.
Carefully selected participants make an aggressive, two-year commitment to making the specific organizational changes they want to achieve. Participation in Pacesetters enables far-reaching transformation and the cultural shifts that change minds, lives, and what’s possible.
Pacesetters receive extensive benefits from NCWIT, including:
- Support in securing executive-level buy-in
- Assistance in goal setting and progress reporting
- Access to social science expertise
- Practical, research-based recommendations and approaches for recruitment and retention of women in computing degree programs and careers
- Outside recognition for commitment to diversity and inclusion in technology innovation